December 04, 2013

movie.

nowplaying ;; { 여우 같은 내 친구 - F(x) }

what is a 'movie' ?
" a story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture. "

it is december , watch a christmas's movie 

i was inspired to write a post about movie is probably because i just watched the latest walt disney movie " frozen " yesterday. nobody will be too old for a walt disney movie , disney is for everyone at any age ! i recommend this movie for you if you're someone who love movies with lots of musical & singing . it's a really great movie full of songs and music. well , im too lazy to write a synopsis here so, here's the synopsis of it from the ineternet. 

"Walt Disney Animation Studios, the studio behind “Tangled” and “Wreck-It Ralph,” presents “Frozen,” a stunning big-screen comedy adventure. Fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell / Liyana Jasmay) sets off on an epic journey—teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven—to find her sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel / Marsha Milan), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf (voice of Josh Gad / Ray Era FM), Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom."

anna & elsa 
-------------

I'm not a movie addict to be honest. I don't watch movie frequently like others. Watching a movie cost like RM10+ adding on pop corns and drinks it will be RM20+ . I prefer saving those money and buy others stuffs. I have some friends who actually watch movie almost every week, they're rich I guess. I don't think I actually watch more than ten movies every year, for this year, i think i only watched a new year's local movie, Percy Jackson in 3D, Thor 2 & Frozen. Total up, only four movies for this year. That's really less huh. But too bad, my family doesn't always watch movie too as they prefer downloading it and watch it at home. I would prefer watching in the cinema, but it's alright as I doesn't always crave for a movie unless I really want to watch it then I will annoy my mum all day long or drag my friend to watch with me.

The reason why i love to watch movie, I guess i found out the answer yesterday when I was in the cinema waiting the movie to start. I was chewing the pop corn and looking around the cinema, i think cinema is really a good place to forget about all the things we need to be worried of. The place where you can forget about reality and soak yourself in a world full of fantasy. I'm a type of person who love to dream, you can call me a half-dreamer maybe. I have a lot of 'what if' in my mind everyday, I ask myself lots of weird questions that I will never find an exact answer. I have no idea why, but life is always full of problems. Of course, not only my life also your life, his life & her life. I would really recommend you to watch a movie whenever you're stressed up over annoying problems because I believe watching movie can help you to release stress or even help you to open up your brain and you will find a way to solve the problems you're facing. 

meet cutie sven hehe

to me, movie is a fantasy. how about you ? :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment