December 10, 2013

tears.



眼泪 是透明的 像露珠般的大小。味道像海洋,咸咸的。



一个呱呱坠地的宝宝都会以自己的哭声迎接这新的世界。肚子饿了 就大哭好让妈妈喂他奶。看到一个合自己心意的玩具 就大吵大哭要爸爸买给他。跌倒疼了 放声大哭让爸妈来帮他擦药。当你还是个孩子的时候,哭泣或许可以满足你一切。

as time goes by, you will realize that "tears doesn't mean sadness"

眼泪可以是因为开心而掉的。眼泪可以是因为感动而流的。
眼泪可以是因为愤怒忍不住掉下来的。
眼泪可以是因未失望从眼角滴出来的。
眼泪可以因为你的压力就稀里哗啦的流个不停。
眼泪也会在你担心一个人的时候滴了出来。
再坚强的人也会有再也坚持不了,放声大哭的一天。


我呢 是个爱哭鬼。
再渺小的事情都可以让我哭得上气不接下气的 看着电视剧里的演员哭了,自己往往也会忍不住流下眼泪。看着他们不幸的遭遇也会鼻尖酸酸的。读着一本书 看着女主角和男主角被逼分手 也会替他们感到心疼。就算不是发生在自己身上的事,也可以留下眼泪。听见别人哭泣抽泣的声音 明明很想过去安慰他们,结果自己也跟着哭了。我埋怨自己 为什么那么爱哭。

i still remember i cried on the first day of 2012 , right after 00:00 when i'm about to go to bed after countdown . the reason i cried is because ( you shouldn't laugh at me , i'm really childish sometimes ) yes , it's because my sister doesn't allow me to sleep with my dog :----) i hope you're not laughing right now because i'm just telling you my story. i really want to sleep with my dog but then my sister doesn't let me to, then i was so mad so so so mad , i cried in my blanket. why am i so childish last time.

oh, and then i liked someone before, i guess i cried because of him more than ten times. oh gawd , why am i so stupid. he is the one i really liked with my heart , i guess . and yes, he admitted is kinda like me too, but we're not in a relationship because we both doesn't take the first step so our relationship is in between friend and couple. but nah, i don't like him any more my life is perfect enough with my twelve boys . i remember i cried secretly because he talks to others girl , this is dumb huh i don't even know why do i care so much . and there's once he took a photo with a girl because the girl asked to then i saw it on facebook & i got so mad and then i just cried again. i cried in the shower, in my bed for days. i even feel like crying whenever i saw him in school. oh well, it's a process of life.

and there was once i got really bad result for my kemahiran hidup, no idea what's that called in english. it's a subject about all those tools & accounting. i must admit i'm not so good in this subject because its boring subject to me. so, i break down when i received my paper because i got a bad result which is a "C". Yes, i cried on the spot & my friends were shock . they tried their best to cheer me but you know when someone tell you ' its okay, its over, don't cry ' you will cry even harder. there were also another time i cried due to my results, the most hated subject - history. i checked my result online through a website and yeah i got a "C" too. you got to believe me, i will get a mental break down if i saw my result and then it consists a "C" inside.

oh, and then there were many many times i cried because of exo. of course, most of them are tears of happiness. the first time i cried is when exom received their first award. i cannot resist watching them cry because, they cried so badly so then my tears decided to cry with them. if i watch back the video, i will still be crying too trust me. then the second time was when sasaengs went to baekhyun's brother wedding. sasaengs, please, get a life don't mess up with other's life . watching the one i loved the most getting hurt and all i can do is only praying for his safety really hurts me a lot. how much i hope fly there to protect him.

etc. 


哭泣 绝对不是一件丢脸的事 。
流泪让自己觉得舒服一些 何乐而不为呢?

---

i added a song to my blog so you can listen to one of my favorite song when you're reading my blog. it's a classical orchestra of  the song - for original { Korean Ver. } or { Chinese Ver. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

dream, comes true.

好像是一個從 15 歲開始的夢想 吧,而自從有了這個夢就常常把它掛在嘴邊,掛在心裡。為了讓夢想變成現實,做了很多付出。也許在別人眼中那些付出不值多少可是就是這些一點一滴的付出讓我走到了目的地。 而,我付出的努力,也帶給了我幸運。 「 越努力,越幸 运。」...